Pete Muffler Memorial Scholarship Application
PETE MUFFLER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
DUE April 3, 2023
This scholarship provides a $1,000 scholarship to pursue Fire Science as a career. Note: In the event this scholarship fund grows, a second $1,000 will be given.
1. Please print clearly (or type) and complete ALL requested information.
2. Please use and attach additional sheets of paper if necessary.
3. On a separate page, write a 500-700 word essay explaining your educational goals, career goals, and your motivation for pursuing fire science as a career. Also feel free to expand on information your provided in the application (i.e. first responder related certifications, volunteer or work experience, and/or extra-curricular activities.)
4. Letter of recommendation (preferably from an instructor or teacher who has overseen your work as it relates to a career in fire service.)
5. Return completed application by April 3, 2023, to:
Community Foundation of Grundy County
520 W. Illinois Ave.
Morris, IL 60450
ATTN: Scholarship Program
Email: [email protected]